Minirenegades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minirenegades

Mini Forum for mini people

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dales run 17th - 18th september

Go down 
+3
Minisontour
supercooper
slim
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
slim
Admin
slim

Dales run 17th - 18th september  Empty
PostSubject: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:11 pm

i think ive heard a little dickie bird mention the 3rd week in september for this weekend of fun and frolics .....

well confirmation

camping Firday / Saturday home by sunday tea time oh and by the way ive ordered the sun ......... shine sunny sunny

see link to website

http://www.dalesminirun.co.uk/

Back to top Go down
supercooper

supercooper

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:54 am

Welcome to the 13th Running of The Dales Mini Run held on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th September 2011 with Friday 16th as an option. Its a family event for Mini lovers young and old. Come and join in the fun with us at the KNIGHT STAINFORTH HALL. CARAVAN and CAMPING PARK, LITTLE STAINFORTH, SETTLE
The event costs £15 per Car (Mini or variants only)for Saturday & Sunday event, with camping at £10 per night per unit. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult!
Friday night camping is available at £10 per tent (pre book only) for those wanting to spend the whole weekend with us and come on who wouldn't!!
The main part of the weekend starts off on Saturday morning as all entrants start to arrive you are welcomed by our friendly marshals who will book you into the event and provide you with refreshments, your plaque, sticker, quizzes and information pack for the weekend. Whilst everyone else is turning up there is time to view the site, enter the quizzes, and if you are feeling strenuous you can take part in the activities of the day or simply browse through pictures and information boards in the marquee. Once everyone has arrived, normally by early afternoon there is a TREASURE HUNT to take part in which will show you the views of the surrounding areas of Settle normally 30 miles requiring you to jump in and out of your car collecting clues and various strange items on the way.
Saturday evening is the gathering in the marquee to chat about the treasure Hunt or venture off down the lane to the local pub in Little Stainforth and a good nights sleep ready for the early rise for Sunday’s tour of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales.
Sunday morning around 8.30am we have a drivers briefing and provide you with refreshments and the suggested route to take throughout your trip of the Yorkshire Dales with stop off points for lunch and photo taking. This is when you are asked to drop off all your quiz sheets for marking and you are also asked to vote for the Star & Shed of the show (that’s the cars not the people)
Around 3- 4pm you will arrive back at the site and once everyone has got themselves organised normally around 4.30 – 5.00pm we have a presentation of trophies and prize giving for the Weekends Events.Once the presentation is over its off home to tell everyone what a good weekend you have had and all for £15 per entry.

For information please email dalesminirun@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down
Minisontour

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:37 am

Online application sent in - woohoo!!
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Minisontour wrote:
Online application sent in - woohoo!!

went to go outdoors on sunday at Horbury ...... checked out the tents and thought can i do it again ..... all i do is buy is a new a tent then trash it at the end of the weekend cause i cant be arsed packing it up wet .....

gonna after think about this one long and hard .......... confused confused affraid affraid

Back to top Go down
Minisontour

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 am

well - have a look on ebay to see if you can find one cheap enough to throw away....
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Minisontour wrote:
well - have a look on ebay to see if you can find one cheap enough to throw away....

now thats a plan ...... just one way ... buy ...pitch and throw ...... if its big enough i can get one of those comfy off the floor camp beds ...... nice one thought process in gear .... happy belated birthday Dale.... bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
AGoaty

AGoaty

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:04 am

Who's going on this then? Cool

I think I gonna send my form off, But it's hard to fill in as I don't know who's going to come with me! lol!

Teenagers, who'd have 'em! Basketball
Back to top Go down
la rossa

la rossa

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:38 pm

I'm going and a few other Renegades are off tooooo

Will be there Friday in CARAVAN cheers
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:09 pm

1,Dale
2,Agoaty
3,Rachel
4,Slim + 3 + 2 dogs tenting with a sewn in ground sheet oh what luxury ...... Smile
camping from thursday night me and beth then jan and laura with the dogs fri or sat then me and beth on sunday night into monday morning to save rushing and packing up sunday .... fancy a chinese again Dale for thursday night ....... might even sink a few beers again flower flower flower flower .

entry form in to tonights post ......... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
sad act
Admin
sad act

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Sounds like your going to have an excessive weekend Slim.. Sad Yep thats jealousy but happy for you all
Back to top Go down
AGoaty

AGoaty

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:15 am

I've seen Angela in town and was telling her about this. She said that it would be lovely to come on the run, but will not camp.

She asked if it's possible to just come on the Sunday run?
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:19 pm

http://www.dalesminirun.co.uk/

see link above i suppose theres no reason why not ...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minisontour

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:03 am

Decent turnout this year from us lot:

Dale (Minisontour)
Mick (Slim)
Rachel (LaRossa)
Dave & Jenny (Wallace & Gromit)
Craig (Crazycooper)
Jennie (Fabmoc)
Al & Sophie (Fabmoc)

+ maybe a few more if they get their arses in gear and send the forms off lol
Back to top Go down
AGoaty

AGoaty

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Don't forget me and Peter.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Dale (Minisontour)
Mick (Slim)
Rachel (LaRossa)
Craig (Crazycooper)
Jennie (Fabmoc)
Al & Sophie (Fabmoc)
A Goaty day vist or night owl
Peter ( caravn i presume) ....

any more fancy a night or two in a field .....
Back to top Go down
Minisontour

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:41 am

Oops - sorry lol
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Minisontour wrote:
Oops - sorry lol

i can only think that there was a post here ...... was it the new trailer for the dales run ....
Back to top Go down
Minisontour

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:58 am

Nah - just didn't notice I'd left peter and andy off the list lol...
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Minisontour wrote:

there big enough affraid ........

Dale (Minisontour)
Mick (Slim)
Rachel (LaRossa)
Craig (Crazycooper)
Jennie (Fabmoc)
Al & Sophie (Fabmoc)

long range forcast is cloudy friday ..... patches of rain saturday .........sunny sunday ....... raining monday .... but we all know the dales run ...... we might get snow this year ..... rendeer
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:07 pm

slim wrote:
Minisontour wrote:

there big enough affraid ........

Dale (Minisontour)
Mick (Slim)
Rachel (LaRossa)
Craig (Crazycooper)
Jennie (Fabmoc)
Al & Sophie (Fabmoc)

long range forcast is cloudy friday ..... patches of rain saturday .........sunny sunday ....... raining monday .... but we all know the dales run ...... we might get snow this year ..... rendeer

shorter range forcast ..

friday rain part of the day jocolor ....... saturday rain part of the day . king .......... sunday rain most of the day . geek ...........

umberaella at thr ready .... looks like the new tent is going to get a battering ...... sewn in ground sheet this time no lakes in the bedroom this year ....... or hedgehogs eating my left over chinese .... flower
Back to top Go down
Gromit

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 am

getting giddy now....shopping list done for food......got mini horn and wipers to fix quick wash and wax to do then all set....looking forward to it.. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Minisontour

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:35 am

Horns swapped..
Trailer packed - oh dear, could've done with a bigger one lol....
new tyres fitted..
nearly there..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:52 pm

To do list
CB to fit
check oil water plugs etc
Fit roof bars or roof rack ?????

load car with tent cooking equipment chairs the renegade banner and sleeping stuff eekk all on Friday morning for arrival about lunchtime ......
not sure if we got elecky or not but going to pack kettle and strip lights etc just in case .....
Trip to morrissons on route or booths in settle when camp is up and running

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ponder on full family with dogs arrival in Mazda and mini or just me and beth in the mini depends on weather pale

i am getting pensive not had a confirmation re entry yet affraid affraid

might have to just sneak on and blend in ....... lol!
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:22 pm

entries are now closed entries listed below

1 Danny Tipple.........................Mayfair...................................Bingley
2 Craig Gascoign......................Tahiti LE..................................Wakefield
3 Michael Woof........................Cooper Vita Sport.....................Blackburn
4 Andrew Porritt.......................1275 GT..................................Morley
5 Charles Campbell....................Cooper SPI..............................Oldham
6 Tony Fidoe............................1275GT...................................Liverpool
7 John Cooper..........................Cooper....................................Oldham
8 Dale Martin...........................MINI ONE.................................Leeds
9 Amy Bower...........................Cooper 35................................Shipley
10 Tony Wallwork.......................Italian Job.............................Greater Manchester
11 Sue Elliott Lyall......................Cooper...................................Darlington
12 Steven Porritt.......................1275GT....................................Leeds
13 John Midgley.........................Sprite......................................Leeds
14 Derek Cross..........................Mayfair....................................Merseyside
15 Karl Koch..............................Sprite......................................Co Durham
16 David Lamshead - Milner..........35th......................................Keighley
17 Jenny Lamshead - Milner..........Cooper...................................Keighley
18 Rachel La Bella.......................Mayfair.................................. Leeds
19 Bob Bentley...........................Mk 1.......................................Liverpool
20 Peter Jackson........................Cabriolet.................................Shipley
21 Mark Buchanan.......................RSP.......................................Cumbria
22 Jonathon Booth......................Sprite....................................Stockton on Tees
23 Nigel Wadie...........................Convertible.............................Bingley
24 Shaun Whitehead...................Mayfair...................................Rochdale
25 Peter Wardle.........................CLUBMAN MINI........................Doncaster
26 Thomas Platt.........................City E....................................Oldham
27 Mark Knowles........................Clubman Estate.......................Manchester
28 David Goodwill.......................Morris....................................Barnoldswick
29 Alison Pope...........................Cooper...................................Southport
30 Jennie Smith-Warren..............1000HLE.................................Wakefield
31 Alan Goodwin.......................35th.......................................Wakefield
32 Keith Everitt........................Cooper.....................................Doncaster
33 Dave Millington.....................Pick Up....................................Crewe
34 Mark Feather........................Clubman Estate.........................Leeds
35 Ty Powell............................Cooper Pimlico...........................Gloucestershire
36 Eva Byett............................Cooper......................................Keighley
37 Ian Gray.............................Cooper S....................................Darlington
38 Craig Utley..........................Cooper......................................Scarborough
39 Andrew Goater.....................1000.........................................Keighley
40 Gillian Wild.........................Cooper......................................Skipton
41 Michael Lee.........................Cooper Sport.............................Clayton
42 Paul Tucker..........................Mayfair...................................Grimsby
43 Liz Preston........................................................................Keighley.
44 William Feather...................Morris......................................Guisley
45 Leslie Nigel Jarvis................Lamm Cabriolet.........................Manchester
46 Dave Eastham....................Cooper......................................Cumbria
47 Garry Carr..........................Clubman...................................Cumbria
48 Simon Evans.....................................................................Cumbria
49 Steve Cray.........................Mayfair....................................Leyburn
50 Henry Rix..........................Cooper Works...........................Knutsford
51 Daniel Holmes..................................................................Crook
52 Alan Bland........................Scamp.....................................Cumbria
53 John Dyson.......................City E......................................Harrogate

Back to top Go down
la rossa

la rossa

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:32 am

18 Rachel La Bella.......................Mayfair.................................. Leeds

minus the mayfair Crying or Very sad

I'll be there at 11.30-12.00 then off again to pick girls up from school should be back on camp say around 6

Renegades are we setting up in our usual spot?

Weather - not so good peeps Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dales run 17th - 18th september    Dales run 17th - 18th september  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dales run 17th - 18th september
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next