Minirenegades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minirenegades

Mini Forum for mini people

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

British Mini Fair

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AGoaty

AGoaty

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Anyone planning on attending this year?

I've been a few times now and it's a good show. Just a long way. I went in the MG last year.... Shocked

http://www.britishminiclub.co.uk/about-the-club/our-mini-events/item/19-mini-fair

Anyone going, it's a good plan to get advance tickets as queues are massive.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Minisontour

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 pm

there's 9 of us going from Fabmoc, and a few of the Magpies are meeting up somewhere in Shipley too - probs see ya down there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:25 am

Hi got four +1 more that might be willing to brave the show with bacon butty and tea in hand
Slim Cooper ( Classic)
Dave BMW Cooper S
Tommy BMW Cooper
Mick BMW Clubman
Adrian BMW Mini One

Where is everybody meeting up

Rgds Slim
Back to top Go down
Minisontour

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:15 am

Hey up Mick - Im meeting crazycooper and two from selby at wooley edge services, then meeting up with 4 from barnsley at woodall services on the way down the m1, not quite sure whereabouts magpies are meeting - will try to find out...
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Hi Dale if you can give us an idea of times at wooley edge we can be there and make a day of it ....... just remember i am in Roxie not one of them BMW speed merchant things ........
Back to top Go down
supercooper

supercooper

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:45 am

slim wrote:
Hi Dale if you can give us an idea of times at wooley edge we can be there and make a day of it ....... just remember i am in Roxie not one of them BMW speed merchant things ........

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AGoaty

AGoaty

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:56 am

Me and Martyn are going down together in one car, not a Mini. We'll see you down there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:25 am

Slim Cooper ( Classic) tickets purchased
Dave BMW Cooper S
Tommy BMW Cooper
Mick BMW Clubman
Adrian BMW Mini One
Agoaty + martin making own way down

A series magpies setting off from saltaire petrol station @ 8.00 am which is pretty central for all of us ....

destination ...

Bingley Hall, near Stafford in the West Midlands. Post code for your sat nav of Google maps is ST18 0BD

Doors open earlier this year @ 9:30 am

Back to top Go down
AGoaty

AGoaty

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:40 am

I'm also taking Steve with us to the show.

He has got a Mini which is in his garage wanting putting back together and painting. Hopefully he can join us this year..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:01 pm

AGoaty wrote:
I'm also taking Steve with us to the show.

He has got a Mini which is in his garage wanting putting back together and painting. Hopefully he can join us this year..... Very Happy

the more the merrier ............ hi Steve
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:54 pm

With Route Finder it is looking like 1 1/2 hours From Bradford To Stafford i think it prudent if we set off a bit early than 8.00 am to allow for a stop etc ........

Rgds Slim
Back to top Go down
DaveR53

DaveR53

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:25 am

I'm up for an early start....

If a certain someone doesn't sort out a certain something, I may have to bring a certain other car.... Wink
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:23 am

DaveR53 wrote:

If a certain someone doesn't sort out a certain something, I may have to bring a certain other car.... Wink

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a series magpies have revised there time to say setting off / passing @ 7.30 am at saltaire petrol station so be there for 7.00-7.15 am and set off at 7.32 am ........ thats my plan see you there ...........

regards
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:56 am

slim wrote:
DaveR53 wrote:

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a series magpies have revised there time to say setting off / passing @ 7.30 am at saltaire petrol station so be there for 7.00-7.15 am and set off at 7.32 am ........ thats my plan see you there ...........

regards

mc'ds in hand LOL
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:51 pm

see ya there ......
Back to top Go down
AGoaty

AGoaty

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:37 am

Never saw you today Slim but did see quite a few others from the club. Very Happy

We all spent some brass and hopefully will get our projects nearer running on the road. Cool
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:48 pm

knackered when we got back about 4.00 pm ..... it was a good event .... glad i got advanced tickets the que was around the building .... i bought a corgi car for Beths collewction but that was it .... caught up with a few folks ..... sorry i kept losing everybody it got a bit rammed a bit like ikea on a sunday morning LOL .... i hope every body had a safe day ..... catch up with everybody soon......

rgds slim
Back to top Go down
Minisontour

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:51 pm

"knackered when we got back about 4.00 pm"

Ha! set off back just before 4:00pm (before the crowds dispersed lol) and decided to go back across 'the peaks'...

Beautiful roads and all that... shame I couldnt see them with all the fog, thick as mud it was lol, then I stopped for a call of nature and it started to snow. By the time I got back in the car the windscreen was covered it came down that fast. Still good fun though..

Got to wakefield around 7:45!!
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:45 pm

Minisontour wrote:
"knackered when we got back about 4.00 pm"

Ha! set off back just before 4:00pm (before the crowds dispersed lol) and decided to go back across 'the peaks'...

Beautiful roads and all that... shame I couldnt see them with all the fog, thick as mud it was lol, then I stopped for a call of nature and it started to snow. By the time I got back in the car the windscreen was covered it came down that fast. Still good fun though..

Got to wakefield around 7:45!!

nice one ...... that's why i love driving out with you and that sat nav of yours ....we bottled your suggestion and went back on the M6.... Snow BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:23 pm

taken from fabmoc forum

Bingley hall .....If they arrived by mini please let them know they can view their photo and buy related products at www.stewartdavidsonphotography.com
using the password 'mini' for the arrival photos or 'minia' for the show cars and scenes.

found us we are 171 /174 & 175 micks not there ............... Mad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

British Mini Fair Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Mini Fair   British Mini Fair Empty

Back to top Go down

British Mini Fair
Page 1 of 1