Minirenegades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minirenegades

Mini Forum for mini people

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi all - im back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Watson

Watson

Hi all - im back Empty
PostSubject: Hi all - im back   Hi all - im back EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 am

mmmm could have swore i had posted here earlier must have pressed the wrong button, going senile in my old age!

any way it said something along the lines of ....

not been on here in a wile (mainly due to the reason i had forgot the web adress n was too lazy to search for it Embarassed )

not managed to get the mini up and running yet mainly because i had a few problems with the DVLA saying i couldnt park my car where it was untaxed even though it was on private land so i moved it to the mother-in-laws to get it out of the way. hopefuly i should be moving it to my parents house some time son so i can work on it during the weekends. i had most of the welding done but i think i will re-do them now that iv had a bit more practice with a welder!

anyway i will hopefuly be around a bit more now n iv even bookmarked the site Smile

Carl

just seen why it didnt post the title was too short so didnt post. didnt realise the title had to be atleast 10 characters Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.htmlstig.co.uk
slim
Admin
slim

Hi all - im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all - im back   Hi all - im back EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 am

Hello young man .......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AGoaty

AGoaty

Hi all - im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all - im back   Hi all - im back EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:10 pm

The more the merrier! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi all - im back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all - im back   Hi all - im back Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all - im back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minirenegades :: Minirenegades :: General Chat 2011 :: General Chat 2012-
Jump to: