Minirenegades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Minirenegades

Mini Forum for mini people

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slim
Admin
slim

Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank  Empty
PostSubject: Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank    Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:46 pm

everybody i bumped into at Bingley mini fair wanted to know when we were putting EITHER the three abbey's or tales of the riverbank runs on

i have dug the four different variations out on the three abbeys and two on the tales runs .........we have done over the years i will give them a scan over and see what i can put together looking at the summer months may june july isssshhhhhh

will keep you posted

Back to top Go down
Minisontour

PostSubject: Re: Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank    Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:36 pm

sounds great mick YAY
Back to top Go down
la rossa

la rossa

PostSubject: Re: Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank    Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Defo double YAY !!! xx
Back to top Go down
AGoaty

AGoaty

PostSubject: Re: Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank    Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:16 am

Sounds good just let us know when and where.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minisontour

PostSubject: Re: Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank    Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:28 am

Kids were bored today, so we went for a little drive - took the run notes for the 3 Abbeys that departed from Ripley and set off...

had a great day.. shame the weather was a bit damp tho

Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
slim
Admin
slim

PostSubject: Re: Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank    Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:14 pm

i was thinking about mini runs on saturday we were doing a two mile canal jaunt up the calder navigation from Brighouse to Elland which takes two hours there and two hours back yep to do two miles and 12 locks ....

The Leaves were turning the sun just sprinkling through the trees i shut my eyes when the sun caught me full on i could feel its warmth and i was driving down a country lane leaves swirling and the sound of an exhaust going full tilt ... then i got a shout lock coming up ..... brought a big smile to my face jan asked where i was i just laughed to my self then i slowed the NB from 3 mph to almost tick over to set the lock .....

I WAS THERE IN SPIRIT ........ if not in person .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank    Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank  Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Abbey's run / Tales of the riverbank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minirenegades :: Minirenegades :: General Chat 2011 :: General Chat 2012-
Jump to: